Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Vogue Knitting Magazine Summer Issue

I just received the current issue Summer 07 of Vogue Knitting Magazine. And let me tell you I am quite pleased. Being a new subscriber I was a little nervous. I buy Vogue Knitting Magazine all of the time but the Summer Issues I have been known to skip.

Vogue's articles are always good, but I have to say Vogue can be .... Trendy. And being someone who's favorite look is vintage...trendy is not what I am looking for. Maybe if I could complete my knitting projects at lightening speed I might lean that way.

Be that as it may there are some nice Knit and Crochet Lace Pieces in this issue. And yes, those trendy items are there also. Take a look the next time you are in the bookstore.

3 Knitting Needles...which is pretty high for a summer issue.

No comments: